Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Eyeballs are Floating!!!

Wow! Who would have thought drinking so much water would radically change how you think...what you do...and your entire schedule! And...all for good benefits! Bertha -- I am thanking you around the clock for this challenge! :)

I do have to say that I am getting much better at being able to drink the water and manage it throughout the day. As soon as I get a free moment I'm going to the store and buy be one of those big water bottles so I can keep it with me all the time.

Still a challenge for me to work out on the road. Gotta figure a way to do that. Tough when I am working on 4 hours of sleep so trying to figure all that out. I did however start my day with 30 minutes of aerobics this morning. I love me some wii!!! And I am Jazzed about my finish to the 1st week!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day & staying focused on the goal~~

Believe & work hard to make it happen!
Here's to your next drink of Water!
CHEERS!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment